Job Type – Full Time – General work schedule is M-F 7:00am – 4:30pm plus additional hours as necessary to perform outlined duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all functions of the project. Oversight from clearing through closing while maximizing efficiency, quality, and overall excellence.
- Supervise & coordinate all aspects of residential construction in conjunction with Clemleddy philosophies and guidelines.
- Complete all projects according to schedule. Update and monitor all schedules daily through Clemleddy’s management software.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of ever changing construction practices, materials, building codes and requirements.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans, specifications, and change orders.
- Maintain clean and organized job sites.
- Evaluate and recommend construction methods to increase quality and proficiency.
- Must have the ability to layout out sites for foot prints, driveways, septics, garages, utilities, ect.
- Ensure that all projects are built to meet all requirements established by the construction plans, specifications, customer selections, and any applicable change orders.
- Conduct walk through meetings in conjunction with other staff members and trade partners to ensure all questions and concerns are answered at each phase of the project. Ensure any deficiencies and discrepancies are discussed, documented if need be and communicated throughout the project team as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong subcontractor, building inspector, and supplier relationships.
- Perform other duties as directed by reporting supervisors.
- Superintendents typically are responsible for 6 to 8 Remodeling or New Construction projects at a time.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years residential construction experience as a superintendent or similar position. Must have worked for another comparable residential builder as a superintendent. Please do not apply for this job if you do not have said experience.
- Clean Driving Record with current PA Driver’s License, Clean Criminal Background Check, Pass Applicable Drug Tests.
Character Demonstration & Basic Position Requirements:
- Must be very well organized and systematic.
- Must maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with Subcontractors, Suppliers, Realtors and Homeowners.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Thorough understanding and ability follow construction documents, plans, change orders and selections.
- Excellent understanding of construction scheduling and ability to maintain and outline its course.
- Thorough knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Adobe. Knowledge of BuilderTrend Software is a plus. Expected to learn all tech/software devices/programs common to the industry in a timely fashion to be a high level user/expert.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and a strong understanding of modern technology as it relates to the modern construction work industry.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Vacation – Earned PTO
Additional Paid Time Off – All major holidays.
Benefits – Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, and 401k after 90 days. Employee will be provided with a company truck or possible vehicle allowance, iPhone, iPad, laptop, gas card, company shirts and various other resources/tools to support employee’s efficiency. Clemleddy works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our process, decisions, planning and culture.
SALARY WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org