“Being environmentally friendly is a Clemleddy tradition,” says Owner and President Craig Smyth, who is recognized within his industry as a Certified Green Professional (CGP). Clemleddy’s commitment to building green continues throughout each project from framing to appliances.
- Framing uses manufactured lumber, which reduces wood waste
- Insulation features products with recycled content
- Energy efficient air sealing is a priority that creates a tighter home envelope and results in long-term cost savings
- Clemleddy Construction is an ENERGY STAR Partner
“We consistently build and renovate luxury homes with the best efficiencies available while keeping the environmental impact to a minimum,” adds Smyth.
Benefits of green building include:
- Lower operating costs
- Reduced maintenance
- Increased home value
- Improved environmental quality